The healthcare industry is in a state of rapid change with some of the largest parts of Affordable Care Act (ACA) starting to take place. Health plans must:
- Shift from a business-to-business model to a business-to-consumer model
- Be prepared for the 20+ million new members that Health insurance exchanges (HIX) promise to bring in the coming years
- Keep their costs in line with the medical loss ratio (MLR) while improving and scaling their operations
- Adapt to new models of care including accountable care organizations (ACOs), patient centered medical homes (PCMH), bundled payments, and pay for performance (P4P).
At Xerox, we help you meet these challenges, with innovative, scalable and flexible health plan services tailored to your needs. We can turn healthcare reform's mandates into opportunities to position your company for long-term success. We can help you:
- Increase member satisfaction
- Improve your bottom line, helping you meet the MLR mandate
- Apply innovation to create operation efficiencies and improve outcomes
- Scale your operations to allow for rapid growth.
A Deeper Look At Our Payer Services
Facts About Payer Services
- 100+ clients, including all of the top 20 US managed health plans and the top 12 BCBS plans
- 22,000 dedicated healthcare employees; 15,000 dedicated health plans
- Services that affect two of every three U.S. insureds